Self-storage units and/or outdoor storage are a convenient place to store vehicles of virtually any type. Keeping your car, truck, van, RV, ATV, golf cart, boat, motorcycle, Jet Ski or trailer at a storage facility frees up valuable space on your property or in your garage. Since most storage facilities rent on a month-to-month basis, this makes storing vehicles during the off-season or during extended periods of travel an excellent solution.
At Town Line Self-Storage, we recommend our customers consider these questions before signing a lease agreement:
· What types of units and open spaces are needed for vehicles being stored (e.g., covered or uncovered)?
· What size units or spaces are available? Our indoor areas go up to 30’ and outdoor to 40’.
· We have electrical outlets available for temporary usage: for charging batteries, and lighting vehicles while you clean them.
· Do you have an acceptable way to transport your vehicle to and from the facility.
· Accessing your vehicle is always easy at Town Line. All areas are on ground level.
· Please refer to our Security page to learn about the security features available at our facility.
We have a few basic rules for vehicle storage:
· Wheeled vehicles must be in drivable condition (i.e. must be driven onto the lot).
· Vehicles must be registered and insured, and you must provide proof of each.
· Tires must be inflated.
· Customers are prohibited from occupying vehicles while in storage.